oracle server specification.

  • From: "Gleisson Henrique" <gleissonbr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:40:55 -0400

Hey List !

I hope everybody is well and enjoying the WorldCup - Germany 2006. At my company, we will finally start migrating from 9i to 10G. Since I am a developer and not a DBA, I don't have that much confidence to recommend the specifications for a server to my boss. Could you guys give me some hints of what would be a good set of specification for two servers: one would be a database server and the other would be a application services server? We are about 25 users connect to the database (not heavy usage) and the servers have to have windows OS.

Thanks a lot guys !

gleisson henrique