RE: monitoring tools

  • From: "Ben Wittmeier" <Ben.Wittmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <DIANNA.GIBBS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx>, <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <eglewis71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:30:51 -0600

Definitely take a look at Big Brother.  We use it a lot; Quite powerful
- handles basically everything discussed here.

http://bb4.com/

________________________________

From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DIANNA GIBBS

Ignite for Oracle.

We use it and it's a great tool.

http://www.confio.com/

attachments hereto. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do
not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to
the official business of this company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.