Re: latch wait - cache buffer chain

  • From: "goran bogdanovic" <goran00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: genegurevich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 22:33:40 +0200

take the p1raw from the v$session_wait for waiting session and this is your
hladdr in the query you are looking for.

On 10/24/06, Frits Hoogland <frits.hoogland@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You should find the hottest child latch yourself, and swap the value of ADDR on line 12 with the value of hladdr of the child latch.

if you execute this query, no rows should come up, because the chance of
having an hladdr = 'ADDR' in x$bh is fairly low.

cheers!

frits
On 10/24/06, genegurevich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx