Re: google block sites

  • From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jeremy.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 11:49:33 -0700

Interesting, and encouraging.  This functionality has been available as an
extension to Chrome for quite a while (Personal Blocklist,
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nolijncfnkgaikbjbdaogikpmpbdcdef),
but I hadn't seen this show up in Firefox yet.  It'd be nice if this became
default functionality of the search engine. So far, this behavior doesn't
surface when I do searches in Safari, even when I'm logged in w/ my google
account.

Regards,

John P.