Re: google block sites

  • From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Piwowar <jpiwowar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:04:08 -0500

It certainly is available through plugin functionality in firefox too,
that's what i've been doing for ages [via greasemonkey].  But it *does*
now seem to be a default functionality of the search engine - at least
for me.

Try this link, after you're logged into google:
http://www.google.com/reviews/t

-J

--
http://www.ardentperf.com