Re: export problem!!

  • From: "Anju Bala" <oraclebala@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Taylor, Chris David" <Chris.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:39:27 +0530

Database version: Oracle 9i R2 ( 9.2.0.4.0)
Host OS :  Linux plain.rackshack.net 2.4.21-15.ELsmp #1 SMP Thu Apr 22
00:18:24 EDT 2004 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Export Parameter: DIRECT=y COMPRESS=y tables=(ppcreferrer)

even spool also seemed to hang. My requirement is to provide all data from
this table to the manager in excel format for which i tried some tools like
TOAD,AQUA etc and then tried spooling the output directly to excel using
SET MARKUP HTML ON
SPOOL DATA.XLS
SELECT * FROM PPCREFERRER;

But this also hangs without any further details. Please provide me some
inputs on this..

TIA

Bala