RE: dump reading

  • From: "Lex de Haan" <lex.de.haan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Edgar Chupit'" <chupit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:49:03 +0100

Edgar,
this seminar series was developed based on internal only content;
the only "officially externalized" portions can be searched on MetaLink,
as far as Oracle is concerned. However, as Carel-Jan pointed out,
you might be surprised to see what you can find on the internet...

Cheers,
Lex.

Tom Kyte Seminar: http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html