RE: dump reading

  • From: "Lex de Haan" <lex.de.haan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Rognes, Sten'" <Sten.Rognes@xxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:14:26 +0100

Hi Sten,
yes, those online modules were some selected chapters from the "real"
seminars.
Note however that the online modules are recorded years and years ago,
in the Oracle8i days. The "real" seminar series was updated to reflect 9i in
2002.

In summary, the "real" seminars cover much more and are based on 9i as
opposed to 8i.
Well, certain things don't change with every release in Oracle :-)

Lex.

Tom Kyte Seminar: http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html