RE: db_file_multiblock_read_count and performance

  • From: "Cary Millsap" <cary.millsap@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:39:08 -0600

This is an interesting question. I would expect the answer to be:

"Proof of whether or not the manipulation of the parameter makes any
difference to the performance of a measured task."

Yes?

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com
* Nullius in verba *

Upcoming events:
- Performance Diagnosis 101: 1/4 Calgary
- SQL Optimization 101: 12/13 Atlanta
- Hotsos Symposium 2005: March 6-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...