Re: db_file_multiblock_read_count and performance

  • From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 08:34:33 -0700

If you read my post you should have seen that the extract from the
tkprof output of my testcases showed the query plans and it was a FTS in
both cases. There was no other plan available anyway since the single
table in the sql didn't have any indexes.

--
Regards

Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation