RE: cloning/refresh problem

  • From: "Harel Safra" <harel.safra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <JEREMY.SHEEHAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 01:44:30 +0300

It depends on how you killed the process.

If you did and alter system kill session you should be able to look at the
used_ublk block in v$transaciton to get an estimate for the rollback being
done.

If you killed to server process in the OS and pmon is recovering the
transaction you can look at V$FAST_START_TRANSACTIONS view to get the
estimate.

Harel Safra