RE: clarion san split

  • From: "Spears, Brian" <BSpears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stmontgo@xxxxxxxxx>, <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:42:46 -0500

Yes we are doing it. Well we use time finder and BMC split technology mostly
on our large db's. We land it on big sands and then backup. We are talkin
big [expletive insert here] loads of data too. Net work has some problem so
we buy big honkin fibre cards and beef up the nextwork like crazy and then
buy lots of tape bots. Big dollars too.

Super size that please!!

brian