RE: bbed?

  • From: John D Parker <orclwzrd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rgoulet@xxxxxxxxxx, wjwagman@xxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:18:57 -0800 (PST)

It may be a dangerous tool, but it can save your bacon when the fire is hot.
I've used it to enable me to recover completely unrecoverable databases. Tread
lightly, as with most very powerful tool, you can do lots of damage fast if you
make a mistake.

 John

"Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Which is why it's password
protected.  But, let's not open that can of
worms again....

To anyone who wants to know the password:
If you really want to use it, you should be clever enough to find the
password.  Don't ask people to tell you what it is. ;-)

-Mark

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which shouldn't be
done at all.  -Peter F. Drucker, 1909-2005