RE: bbed?

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John D Parker" <orclwzrd@xxxxxxxxx>, <rgoulet@xxxxxxxxxx>, <wjwagman@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:54:18 -0500

No argument there....but it's usefulness is fading as Oracle has stopped
maintaining it, since around 8.0 or 8i.  So, lots of new block types
that bbed doesn't recognize.

-Mark

--

Mark J. Bobak

Senior Oracle Architect

ProQuest Information & Learning

There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which shouldn't be
done at all.  -Peter F. Drucker, 1909-2005