Re: batch process runs slower and slower over time

  • From: Ls Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 08:36:27 +0200

Hi
Finally I run several dbms_profiler against the process, now I have doubts
about the profiler output.

The process runs against several systems, other Oracle Databases using db
link, AS400 DB2 through gateways and calls some web services (uses some
java) and total clock elapsed time for a process says 31237 seconds however
when I sum total_time from PLSQL_PROFILER_DATA for the run it says 12777
seconds, does this mean the 31237 - 12777 seconds are time taken in other
systems?

I used the freshly refreshed profiler report written by Carlos Sierra :-)

Thanks

--
LSC