Re: batch process runs slower and slower over time

  • From: Ls Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mwf@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 22:02:45 +0200

Hi
Yes probably changing the way this process is run we can get the objective
but seems like there are more processes suffering same issue so now we are
looking into finding the root cause.

I have applied a couple of patches which deals with performance degredation
and memory leak in 10.2.0.5 without success, tried some truss without
success neither

dbms_profiler gives funny results, wonder if it's working

Next tests will be running 10046 for 1000 and 2000 customers and probably
mix with Tanel dtrace script however I doubt I can use it because last time
I ran dtrace root privileges was requiered

Thanks