Re: awr history

  • From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eglewis71@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:14:42 -0800 (PST)

Karl must have missed this email, but I'll promote his scripts for him...
I've
had way too much fun with them not to! :)

The AWR gen script, (awr_genwl.sql) was a source of great fun, that only after
few, minor tweaks and a table creation, I was retaining high level AWR data by
dbid in a repository.  How nice it was to create many pretty, colorful graphs
for non-technical managers when they were quick to say, "It was the databases
fault!" :D
http://karlarao.wordpress.com/scripts-resources/

Kellyn Pedersen
Sr. Database Administrator