Re: active-pasive cluster in linux

  • From: LS Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Ballester <ballester.david@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:43:53 +0100

Hi

You can use OCFS2 if you wish but basically you need some sort of Cluster
Filesystem or Volume Manager such as ASM.

I dont mention OCFS2 because introducing two clustering software (OCFS2 and
CRS) for a Single instance Active Passive solution is a bit too much in my
opinion that is why I said you are forced to use ASM (runs on top of CRS).

Thanks

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 11:42 AM, David Ballester <ballester.david@xxxxxxxxx