Re: Which one is faster?

  • From: Greg Rahn <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vbarac@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:39:04 -0800

What are the model numbers of the servers and Intel CPUs?

W/o knowing that, I'd *guess* the 2 x 4 core simply because it is likely to
be a newer model with newer and faster components (memory
& microarchitecture).  Dual core stuff hasnt been produced in a while -- its
all 4, 6 or 8 core Xeons today.

--
Regards,
Greg Rahn