RE: What was the WORST session at IOUG/Collaborate or OOW you have ever seen

  • From: "Kevin Closson" <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:47:50 -0700

Right after IBM bought Sequent in 1998, I was invited to speak at IBM
Partnerworld. I flew in for the session, and found out that they put my
presentation about application partitioning with Oracle into an AS400
track. I had 3 people sit in even after I told them this was not AS400
related. They never asked any questions. I am convinced to this day that
they didn't speak english either.

I don't think that presentation made them any happier than it made me.