Re: WebCache not starting for Grid Control 10

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:33:44 -0600 (CST)

Hi Dimitre,

> For AS Webcache issues I would look into:
>
>       ORACLE_HOME/webcache/logs/event_log
>       ORACLE_HOME/opmn/logs/*                         # sorry I don't
> remember the exact names: opmn.log etc.

The event_log contains the errors which reminded me that I created the
oracle account with a nonstandard group, but when I installed the
"oracle-validated" package, it standardized it for me.  How thoughtful.

Funny that this was the only thing that balked over it...AFAIK.

Thanks Dimitre!  And thanks to the others that replied offline.  SR
successfully averted!   :)

Rich