Wanted: One Data Warehouse DBA

  • From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 18:02:42 -0800 (PST)

My company is currently looking for a data warehouse DBA/developer.  We are
experiencing some serious growth and although we have done a bang up job
getting the environment efficient and paging under control, there is a lot of
new business and technical opportunities.

The position is in Louisville, CO, involves Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
databases with the smallest 35GB, the largest 12TB.  Oracle is 10g, going to
11g the first quarter of next year, SQL Server 2005 and MySQL 5.1.  We have
full Grid Control monitoring, RMAN and in place includes a ton of
partitioning, parallel processing and other new features.

If interested, feel free to drop me an email, but my manager is not interested
in speaking with recruiters or a contract position.  It's a great company, with
great benefits and technical challenges!

Thank you, now back to your regularly scheduled program! :)

Kellyn Pedersen
Multi-Platform DBA
I-Behavior Inc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."