Re: User count at a point in time

  • From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:23:06 -0700 (PDT)

So from a debugging standpoint it is something we have to create and not
something already enabled or collected right . Just making sure that my
assumption here is the correct one .
I'm  trying to debug an issue that happened in the past and while is see oracle
is collect history of  v$resource_limit  i cant find any clear way to correlate
the v$resource_limit   data to actual logons at a point in time.