RE: Updating system statistics

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <don@xxxxxxxxx>, "Christian Antognini" <Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:09:39 -0500

Don,

I don't think it will run asynchonously.  I think the problem is that
you didn't specify gathering_mode, and it defaults to NOWORKLOAD, which
means the interval you specified was ignored.  Try adding:
gathering_mode=>'INTERVAL' to the argument list and run it again.

-Mark

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which shouldn't be
done at all.  -Peter F. Drucker, 1909-2005