RE: Turn Audit to Monitor Logins

  • From: "Powell, Mark D" <mark.powell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 12:51:42 -0500

I suggest you see Ch 8 Database Auditing: Security Considerations in the
Oracle(r) Database Security Guide 10g Release 2 (10.2) Part Number
B14266-04 which covers basic reasons to audit.  You can find the syntax
in the SQL manual.

See view dba_audit_sessions in the Oracle version# Reference manual.

-- Mark D Powell --
Phone (313) 592-5148