Re: Training classes

  • From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 11:32:33 -0600

I do most of my training delivery through Exit Certified, a certified Oracle University training partner in Canada and both US coasts, and I personally teach all three of those courses. They have a fairly innovative method to try to avoid canceling courses, although it does occasionally happen.

Let me know if I can put you in touch with their reps.

/Hans Forbrich
Oracle ACE Director
Oracle University Instructor of the Year, 2010

On 24/07/2014 9:03 AM, Andrew Kerber wrote:
Well, I had a 12c new features class scheduled for aug 4-8, but it was just cancelled. I need to get in my training for the year yet, so there are three areas currently that I am interested in learning more:

- Oracle 12c new features
- Golden gate
- Exadata

Does anyone have any recommendations on good suppliers/courses for any of the above subjects?

--
Andrew W. Kerber