Re: Training classes

  • From: "Mark J. Bobak" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 10:30:12 -0500

Hi Andrew,

My company, Enkitec, has training in Golden Gate and Exadata.  I'm a
consultant, not involved in training, but let me know if you're interested,
and I'll get you in touch with the right person.  I know there's an Exadata
optimization class coming up in August, and an Exadata administration class
is Sept.  I don't see any Golden Gate training on the calendar currenly,
but don't quote me on that.

Let me know and I'll get you in touch with the training coordinator.

-Mark