Top DBA needed in San Jose, CA

  • From: "Saibabu Devabhaktuni" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "saibabu_d@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 01:48:18 -0700

Sorry for the SPAM.  Since it is getting extremely difficult to find top Oracle
DBA's/Architect's, I'm posting it here (I acknowledge that this may not be the
appropriate forum for this).

Requirements:
Well versed with all aspects of Oracle database, internals, architecture.
Proven track record of solving HA, scalability, and most complex performance
problems.
Very good understanding of full stack (system, storage, networking) and
database applications.
Very good understanding of distributed architecture and NoSql databases.
Must use command line (No UI tools) and hands on.

This person is expected to represent the team, drive next generation database
architecture ( Active/Active databases, sharding, Active/Active data centers,
etc) and also drive vendor's road map (Oracle and NoSql vendors).

If you are not interested, appreciate any referrals.

Thanks,
 Sai.