[oracle-l] Re: Test

  • From: "Ron Rogers" <RROGERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:10:36 -0500

We have nothing on the German's when it comes to beer. Today on the news
they showed a trailer that crashed through the ice with TONS of beer on
board. They finally used the military divers and a TANK to pull it to
shore. Now that's a "cold" beer well deserved.
Ron

>>> fredcollington@xxxxxxxxx 01/22/2004 1:58:23 PM >>>
I've been drinking it. It's a fine day!

Cheers,
Fred

--- "Hately, Mike (LogicaCMG)"
<mike.hately@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You're so late. We've all been talking about you.
> Did you bring the beer?
>
> Mike

=====
Fred Collington