Re: Symantec ODM or ASM

  • From: RajeevGM <rprabha01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tgascard@xxxxxxxxx" <tgascard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 20:15:00 -0400

Thierry,

Looking thru the eyes of a Unix Admin, the benefit of using symantec products
will be familiarity with those
products.

However, if the definition of benefit is extended to IO performance gains,
then, IO related benchmarks should be conducted and choice made on the results.

There are a few other non technical considerations that I can think of,
however, the ones mentioned above
come to the forefront.

Thanks,
Rajeev