Re: Survey: How many schemas is "many"

  • From: Karth Panchan <keyantech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 07:04:52 -0400

I understand more schema's is difficult to maintain.

Are there any limitation on number of schema's in Oracle 11g RAC?

Supporting old application with 250 schema's per DB. I was told more than 250
schema's will cause some SQLLIB error from Oracle.

Anyone worked/faced issues with around 250 schema's ?

BTW our new application modified to handle in single schema.

Karth

Sent from my IPhone