RE: Strage SQL query behaviour

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F \(LABOR\)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yoursraju007@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:51:01 -0500

MVR,

Logically, I don't believe this is a real query.  Unless all of the
columns in your select are coming from the T1@L3 table, then this query
will fail.  The same column names cannot be coming from T1@L1 - Oracle
would not know which column to use.

How about giving us the real query and we'll see if we can help.
Provide the total query including the "where" clause.

Tom

This transmission may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged
information which is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this
transmission or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  In addition,
unauthorized access to this transmission may violate federal or State law,
including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1985.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete the transmission and its attachments.