Re: Semi-OT: Safari Books Online Library?

  • From: Job Miller <jobmiller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Christopher.Taylor2@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <Christopher.Taylor2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Darryl.Newill@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Darryl.Newill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:00:28 -0800 (PST)

I work at a company that subscribes for every employee this year.   I love it.
It is accessible on ipad, pc, iphone, etc..
You can download watermarked copies of books as well in PDF.  Although there
are limits during your subscription to how many you can download.
the volume of tech reading i do is going way up, because I can read a few
chapters from many different books all at the same time depending on my
interests that day.

Job