RE: SQL Developer question

  • From: "Shreeni" <shreeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>, "'oracle-l'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:33:08 -0600

I dont think thats directly possible but they can pick tables from the
Object Navigator ? No ?

I am so much spoilt by the ease-of-use of TOAD, I find SQLDeveloper far
behind in terms easy usability. But of late 8.1.0.36 and above of TOAD, I am
getting really short-fused on numerous AVs, bugs, some 600s even. I am
slowly but surely getting used to SQLDeveloper which has not once crashed on
me yet.

Thanks and have a good day.

Shreeni
(630) 401-2887 (Mobile)