Re: SPM again

  • From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jobmiller@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:24:02 -0600

I know I am very interesting in getting my hands on it. However we have not
explored 11g that much, yet. I would be curious to hear from those that have
used SPM in production, or at least those that are testing 11g and SPM as
they prepare for production. I have read a number of whitepapers (by both
Oracle and non-Oracle employees) and am thankful for them, but have not
found any stories from Real Life(tm) yet.

--
Charles Schultz