RE: Red Hat Advanced Server downloads

  • From: "Milen Kulev" <makulev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:47:28 +0200

Hi, all,=20
I suppose RH White Box could also be used instead of RHAS 3.0/see =
excerpt below/.
Not in production, of course.

"
Release information

This product is derived from the Free/Open Source Software made =
available by Red Hat, Inc but IS NOT produced, maintained or supported =
by Red Hat. Specifically, this product is forked from the source code =
for Red Hat's _Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3_ product under the terms and =
conditions of it's EULA.=20
"

Regards. MILEN