Re: Recommendation of Books on Reports and Forms for Oracle 10G and 9i

  • From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 01:02:32 +0200

Well, I got an answer from soneone who knows, I finally got around to
doing something about it, and the answer is this:

"Nothing with 9i or 10g on it. The 6i books that were written are still
accurate and useful.  Folk are reluctant to buy these, feeling they are
out of date.  Amazon.com has a good list of good books."

Mogens