Re: Really strange performance issue

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:15:16 -0500

Yes, that's why I changed the parameter at the session level.  I am now in the
process of gathering traces of both runs to see what the difference is.   It
still looks like some strange bug to me, feedback should improve performance,
at least in my world.  I could use a baseline, but I am afraid of this
happening with other queries, so I want details on what is going on.

Sent from my iPad