Re: Re: Oracle 911 Article

  • From: Jared.Still@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 08:05:08 -0800

Hey, you two care to take this offline?

Thanks,

Jared

"Nuno Souto" <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 03/07/2004 02:24 AM
 Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Re: Oracle 911 Article

----- Original Message -----
From: "R Zijlstra" <rmsah@xxxxxxxxx>

> Why all that pessimism from sunny Australia? Don't tell me that it's
> realism, because nobody can flawlessly predict things that will happen
the
> next years, let alone the next decades.

Not sharing one's optimism is not being pessimistic, Rob.  I'm fully
employed, at a much higher salary than average nowadays (touch wood).
Had the good sense and clearness of mind to sense this crisis and got
the horses off the rain so to speak, before it was too late.
So, I'm happy.  Although neither optimistic nor pessimistic.

The statements about unemployment are not mine.  They come from a few
analysts here who I consider quite cluey.  And who have stopped living in
lah-lah land and opened their eyes.
See here:
http://smh.com.au/articles/2004/03/01/1078117352254.html