RE: Re: Exadata Storage Server - Flash card monitoring

  • From: "Vishal Gupta" <vishal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Martin Bach" <development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle - L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 13:51:24 -0000

Martin,

We are Exadata customer, do I need to request the documentation using MOS or
via our account manager?

From: "Vishal Gupta" <vishal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Dec 1, 2010 19:45
Subject: Exadata Storage Server - Flash card monitoring
To: "Oracle - L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone know, how are flash card failures monitored on Exadata storage
server?

Also does anyone has the links to Exadata documentation? Oracle seems to have
hidden it from public. Is it available somewhere within MOS?

Regards,
Vishal--