Re: Radiohead lyrics in Oracle RDBMS code

  • From: Laimutis.Nedzinskas@xxxxxx
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:48:06 +0200

Because part of my personality is still a developer I used a simple search
word "what":

strings oracle|grep what

/*This is my personal favourite. Very typical:
*/

      I do not know what to do here, yet

Entered - what's my ID, get worker ID.
Entered - what am I, return process type.
Entered - what oracle product is running.
Entered - what's my process name.
I'm a creep, I'm a winner, what the hell am I doing here.I don't belong
here - radiohead
ProcessCallback: ncrowht_what

Client SQL - don't know what D_CONSTR is for

trying to write less than what has already been written

trying to read less than what has already been read

             Thomas Roach
             <troach@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  ballester.david@xxxxxxxxx
             oracle-l-bounce@f                                          cc
             reelists.org              ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Radiohead lyrics in Oracle
             2010.01.26 17:41          RDBMS code

             Please respond to
             troach@xxxxxxxxx

The Apple App store actually has an app for embedding lyrics in Oracle
binaries.

Yup,. there's an app for that! :)

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 10:11 AM, David Ballester <
ballester.david@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

      Count until 10 and the RIAA will try to demand Oracle...

            strings oracle.exe | grep radiohead

            #define STRING "I'm a creep, I'm a winner, what the hell am I

--
Thomas Roach
813-404-6066