Re: Radiohead lyrics in Oracle RDBMS code

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:34:18 -0800 (PST)

Hmmmm.... wondering if this constitutes reverse engineering and thus violates
your license agreement. :)

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON ITS WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles
Check out my new blog series on installing Oracle Database 11gR2 on Windows
using VMWare!