Re: RMOUG

  • From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 21:56:20 +0100

I always tell my daughter that I just pray she never meets any boys as
smart as I was in that age.

But there's really not much to decide, if there's a place like Celtic in
play: Long live arranged weddings!

Lasse and I fully expect the same thing to happen when the Miracle
Breweries A/S thing starts up a month or two from now. Lots of young men
wishing to marry our daughters and wives.

Mogens