Re: Oaktable

  • From: Michael Thomas <mhthomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 13:07:30 -0800 (PST)

I just found the correct link (the big RED button) on
the web site, and saw two winners. I don't count the
Oracle Applications winner as a 'full credit' because
its not a 100% database question.

The second guy's question is also still open, which I
find amazing. Does someone get a 1/2 t-shirt credit
(or 1/4 t-shirt credit for answering the Applications
question) for answering an open question after it
wins?

Thanks for your reply, of course my questions are not
'oak table' questions, so no rush. :-)

Regards,

Mike Thomas

PS: Does anyone know if there is a contest to guess
the date/month/year that 10g will be released on
LINUX?
j/k