Re: RMAN hangs after 10.2 upgrade

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Orysia Husak" <Orysia.Husak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:32:16 -0800

Were the control files recreated in the same locations?

A 10046 trace may have revealed some problems.

On 3/2/07, Orysia Husak <Orysia.Husak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Our control files were 24M before and after recreating them.

Orysia Husak

*Sr. Oracle DBA - Classroom Applications Hosting*

*University** of Phoenix**/ Apollo Group, Inc.*

*Office: 602-546-6934*

*Mobile**: 602-377-8586*

*orysia.husak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx*