Re: RMAN & SQLPLUS v slow to exit

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: david.cheyne@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:31:35 +0100

logoff triggers
I've seen a database that implemented the logic shown at
http://www.dba-oracle.com/art_builder_sec_audit.htm  that also did not purge
the audit trail. The problem with this particular trigger, other than that
it probably doesn't do what the author expected or answer the requirements
of SOX described at the start of the article, is the use of 7 non-indexed
updates to the same large and high volume table in the logoff code one would
probably have done.

cheers

Niall

--