Re: RMAN & SQLPLUS v slow to exit

  • From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 15:01:37 +0200

Ah, but you haven't scrolled down to the very bottom of the page. It's
quite obvious that you'll find the answer to your problems in the
"Oracle Tuning, definitive reference" book (the undocumented parameter
_collapse_all_updates_to_the_same_row_into_one = true, possibly).  And
if it's not enough (damn, the index), then I see no other solution than
calling for an Oracle Health Check.

SF

--
Stephane Faroult