RMAN Related question (Earliest restore point within an RMAN backup?)

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:14:40 -0500

Ok, I couldn't find it quickly so I'm asking...
How do you find the earliest restore point within an existing RMAN backup?

Chris Taylor

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

Any views and/or opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily
reflect the views of Ingram Industries, its affiliates, its subsidiaries or its
employees.