RE: RE: Latest copy of Oracle Magazine ...

  • From: "Goulet, Richard" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:08:20 -0500

Considering MySql's "dual licensing" model I'd consider PostgreSql
instead.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA

________________________________

        From: Michael Dinh <mdinh@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: RE: Latest copy of Oracle Magazine ...
        To: "'Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
"pjhoraclel@xxxxxxxxx" <pjhoraclel@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l"
<oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Monday, January 10, 2011, 10:33 AM

        Who's migrating to MySQL or who is considering MySQL for new
projects?

        Just curious.

        Michael Dinh

        NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - This material is intended for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable laws.  BE FURTHER ADVISED THAT THIS EMAIL
MAY CONTAIN PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION (PHI). BY ACCEPTING THIS
MESSAGE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOREGOING, AND AGREE AS FOLLOWS: YOU AGREE
TO NOT DISCLOSE TO ANY THIRD PARTY ANY PHI CONTAINED HEREIN, EXCEPT AS
EXPRESSLY PERMITTED AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PERFORM YOUR
OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO THE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE.  If the reader of
this email (and attachments) is not the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the
error and delete the e-mail you received. Thank you.

        From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx