Re: RAC in NAS

  • From: "Gints Plivna" <gints.plivna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:16:53 +0300

2006/8/2, Mogens Nørrgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

By the way, thanks for the suggestion about having 10 authors each
delivering a chapter. That was my grand idea for the TOTOT (Tales Of The
OakTable) book. Well, to get for instance Anjo to deliver on time is
slightly less stressful than being thirsty in the middle of a desert -
but not much. And that was only ONE of them :-).

Mhm by "we already have at least one nice example" I of course meant exactly THAT book. Probably it wasn't obvious enough :)

And this time you'll have a new challenge to enforce people write more
or less about the same subject instead of writing just something
connected with Oracle :)

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu